Updated April 17th, 2018
Watch the recording!
Does your online game, virtual world, or app include social features like chat, usernames, or user-generated images? Are you struggling with abusive content, lack of user engagement, or skyrocketing moderation costs?
Building an engaging, healthy, and profitable community in your product is challenging — that’s why we formulated the Six Essential Pillars of a Healthy Online Community!
In this exclusive talk, industry experts share their six techniques for creating a thriving, engaged, and loyal community in your social product:
- Tech Ethicist David Ryan Polgar (Funny as Tech, Friendbase)
- Social & Community Design Consultant Nate Sawatzky (Disney, Facebook, Tiny Speck)
- Community Trust & Safety Director Carlos Figueiredo (Two Hat Security)
Join us on Wednesday, April 4th at 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST!
In this free, one-hour webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Protect your brand using “safety by design”
- Increase user trust with consistent messaging
- Reduce moderator workload & empower meaningful work
- Improve community health using real-time feedback
Save your seat today for this ultimate guide to community health and engagement!